4. Pay It Forward Services, LLC is not responsible to provide any materials or to perform any work other than what is described on the Adjuster Report.
5. 1.5% monthly will be added in daily increments to the balance of any and all unpaid portion of contract, commencing upon completion date of product Installation.
6. Pay It Forward Services, LLC will perform all work according to local building codes and specifications as well as manufacturer's specifications for the product installed.
7. If this contract is canceled by Customer later than three (3) days from signing, the Customer shall pay Pay It Forward Services, LLC an amount equivalent to thirty (30%) of the approved sum on the face of the contract, as liquidation damages, and Pay It Forward Services, LLC agrees to accept such as a reasonable and just compensation for said cancellation and consequential loss of profits.
8. Customer shall provide all electricity necessary to complete the scope of work in contract.
9. Pay It Forward Services, LLC shall not be liable for any structural movement, settling, damage to drywall, damage to driveway, or any damage to personal property which occurs after completion of the installation and/or completion of the project.
10. Before any warranty, written or otherwise, is to be considered valid, the contract must be paid in full.
11. In the event Customer has any indication that the work or material provided in accordance with this contract may be faulty, Customer must provide to Pay It Forward Services, LLC or its authorized representative written notice containing particulars sufficient to identify the potential problem as soon as possible, and in such event no later than thirty (30) days from the date of discovery. Any claim by the customer that arises in connection with this contract shall not be considered unless such notice is provided.
12. Pay It Forward Services, LLC' maximum liability for any reason, including its own negligence or the negligence of its subcontractors, is limited to the amount of $5000.00
13. Each installation or project represented will be payable in full at completion of said project.
14. If Pay It Forward Services, LLC seeks to enforce its rights under this contract (whether in contract, tort, or both) or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this contract, it shall be entitled to its reasonable attorney fees, and costs and expenses incurred.
15. This contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to any conflicts of law. All claims, disputes, and lawsuits arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be resolved or adjudicated in the City of Aurora and County of Arapahoes in the state of Colorado.
16. The invalidity or enforceability of any term or provision or any clause of the Contract shall in no way impair or affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Pay It Forward Services, LLC cannot pay, waive or rebate the homeowner’s insurance deductible in part or in whole. Any amount paid to customer for sign allowance or referring neighbors, family or friends is only for marketing and shall NOT be construed that Pay It Forward Services, LLC is rebating or paying owners insurance deductible.
18. The contract materials, labor and cost are based on the observed damages to the property and represent the opinion of Pay It Forward Services, LLC for costs to repair and/or replace the items presented in the scope of work. Pay It Forward reserves the right to supplement to the insured’s insurance company for any and all additional work performed during the process of completing the scope of work or as agreed to by the homeowner during construction, and such additional charges shall be submitted to the insurance company by Pay It Forward Services, LLC for reimbursement. In addition, If charges within the scope of work estimated by Pay It Forward Services, LLC are refuted by the Insured’s Insurance company, Pay It Forward Services, LLC reserves the right to waive the charges for which the insurance company refuses to pay to ensure that costs of restoring the property to proper condition is paid in full by the insurance company and the customer is only liable for their deductible.
19. Pay It Forward Services, LLC shall hold in trust any payment from the property owner until the contractor has delivered roofing materials to the job site or has performed a majority of the roofing work on the property.
20. The property owner may rescind a contact for services, if the payment for which have be made from the proceeds of a property insurance claim, within 72 hours after receiving notice from their insurer that the claim is denied in whole or in part.